Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Optim Wool

I have the house to myself tonight. After thinking about all the knitting projects I have on the needles right now I picked two to work on tonight (socks and a sweater). Then I got the mail!

For the last two weeks I have been waiting for this skein of handspun Optim merino wool to arrive from A Yarn Above and now it is here! The colours of the skein are much brighter than the picture shows but I just couldn't wait until tomorrow when there would be better lighting to show it to you. It is so soft! I know I need to stick with my planned projects for tonight (Christmas is getting closer every day) so maybe I will just wind it into a ball, sit it on the coffee table in front of me and daydream about what I will knit with it as I knit away on my sweater and socks.