Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Knitting Gifts

Christmas was such a fun time this year. Along with all of the family time and great food there were of course the gifts. These are some of the knitting related gifts that I received.


Four new knitting books that I have been reading since Christmas morning.
A gorgeous frilly scarf knit for me by my sister in law. I have been wearing it this week. It matches my coat perfectly!
A cross stitched picture of a sheep knitting a sweater. It is actually a Christmas card but I am going to frame it.
A beautiful Christmas ball knit by one of the Knitting Goddessess. It has been hanging in the livingroom safely out of reach of the cat.
A silver moebius braclet. I love knitting moebius cowls and shawls; now I have a bracelet to match my knitting. I have been wearing it everyday and I love it!

I am such a lucky knitter. Thanks everyone!!

3 comments:

Connie, the daisyhead said...

That is a lovely scarf! Do you know what pattern she used?

And you got some great knitting books, too!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Great haul! Can't wait to see what patterns you pick from your books to knit up! That cross-stitching is gorgeous - I only wish I had the patience, precision and eyesight to do it!

Brian Baker said...

You should probably keep the frilly scarf away from huge, honking butterflies!