Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Christmas Scarf

I received one ball of yarn for Christmas this year from my wonderful sister in law. I was so excited that I pulled out my needles and cast on for a scarf right then! (Yes, I had extra needles with me!)


I don't remember the name of the yarn and the ball band was lost in all the wrapping paper and is long gone. I do know that she found this beautiful ball of eyelash type yarn at a yarn shop in Arizona while they were on vacation last month (yarn shopping while on vacation - I am so proud of you!!!)and that there was only 25 grams.

Using an 8mm needle I cast on 10 sts and knit in garter stitch until the ball was finished.


The length is just perfect to wrap it around twice. I love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Love it! I finally remembered the name of the store I bought the yarn... Knit 2 Bead 1 - www.knit2bead1.com - if someone was really intrigued :)
Angela