Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Work-in-Progress Wednesday

It is a new year and I have a new project started!


A vest knit from the top down using super chunky wool and size 9mm needles. I am loving how fast this knits up!

I am going with a group of knitters from the Knitting Goddesses Guild to see the Yarn Harlot on January 20. Every year when the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival rolls around the blogs are filled with knitters working on their Rhinebeck Sweaters to wear to the show. This got me to thinking that maybe I needed something new to wear to the book signing. This vest - a Yarn Harlot Vest seems like the perfect choice. Not this one though. This is the first knit through of one of my own designs and this one has a few kinks in it that I will change on the next one I knit.

Countdown to see the Yarn Harlot (and knit a Yarn Harlot Vest) - 16 days.

I am off to start swatching!

2 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Uh oh, that sounds like pressure - sixteen days for a vest! Fingers crossed your gauge comes up perfect in the swatch!

Kepanie said...

How exciting for you!