Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Cleaning (knitting of course!) Challenge: Week 1

Monday night was the start of our March knitting challenge - finish some of our unfinished projects!

This week's goal was to pull out all of our UFOs and see what all we had.
We had a lot! This picture shows just some of the projects that 9 of us are working on.


There is pretty much everything here. Sweaters, shawls, afghans, hats, ponchos, socks, and scarves.

One knitter has only one project unfinished. I am still deciding if that deserves a prize or if she needs a little more "influencing"! A couple of other knitters have a respectable 4 or 5 projects unfinished. I think most of us fell between 10-15. Another knitter has, you might want to sit down before you hear this, fifty projects! Yup, that is right, 50 and they are all on needles! I am still trying to figure out how you find closet space for 50 finished items and how big of a container would you need to hold all those empty needles, lol!

Happy knitting ladies! Can't wait to see what everyone decides to work on this week!

Among all of these UFOs, one knitter finished a project!


Way to go Margaret! They look great and I love the colour!

4 comments:

Kepanie said...

Oh boy, look at that pile!
If only we could at least stop time yeah? Or grow more arms?

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Wow! 50 projects on needles. That would just defeat me I think!

Caffeine Girl said...

I am always impressed by other knitters' honesty about WIPs and stash. Personally, I'm sticking with denial. At least until I run out of closet space!

Delusional Knitter said...

Thanks, now I don't feel so bad about all my WIPS, LOL!! Cheering you on to finish some this month!