Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today's Projects

There seem to be so many projects on the needles these days that nothing is getting finished.

These socks have been hanging around FOREVER. They are at the top of my knitting list for today. I would be so happy if they were finished by tomorrow afternoon because....


That is when I am planning on starting a new sweater :)


I am feeling ahead of the game with this project since I already have my gauge done! See what a difference changing from a 7.5mm to a 7mm makes?

3 comments:

Frieda said...

Great looking socks ,love the stripes ! I'm curious to see what the swatch will become .

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Cute socks. Looks like that one's almost done, so you can probably do it today and clear the decks for your sweater!

Kepanie said...

Neat wood/camouflage like sock yarn.
Kudos to you on figuring out gauge.