Tuesday, March 20, 2012

February Lady Sweater

This is the next project in my long list of unfinished projects.

Originally started three years ago, this sweater got set aside so I could start a blanket (which I finished!) but then for some reason didn't get picked up again. It wasn't until I saw another knitter starting a February Lady Sweater for herself that I even thought about mine again.

So here it is, I finished the garter st cuff on the right sleeve yesterday so all it needs is a left sleeve and a few inches added to the body. My goal, to wear it Saturday.

5 comments:

Kepanie said...

That yarn has such a nice sheen to it! Can't wait to see the FO Saturday.

DropStitchChris said...

Oh I hope you succeed in wearing it Saturday. I haven't done much lately but I plan to tomorrow...pottery tonight.

μπλεγμένο κουβάρι said...

Very beautiful!! It looks like my "C3 Top Down crochet Cardigan" which love to wear it! I hope the same to you!!

Caffeine Girl said...

Good luck on your deadline knitting. A co-worker just finished and wore a February Lady and I am quite jealous. It is a great sweater!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Wow, it looks so close to done! Sometimes it's tough to pick things back up after a long absence but looks like you're on a roll!