Thursday, March 22, 2012

Look what I found in the freezer!

This bag of Lopi wool was given to me a while ago by someone who was destashing. Like all "new to me" wool, it went downstairs to have a little stay in the freezer just in case any moths had decided they liked this wool too. I forgot about it. What a nice surprise to find it this morning. It was like receiving it for the first time all over again!


These balls will now go live with the rest of my Lopi stash until it gets knit into this sweater.

8 comments:

Jo-anne *Blossy* said...

That sweater looks amazing. I hope you will share photos once you get around to making it :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Great find! And what a gorgeous pattern. I hope it all works out!

CU@5 said...

What a surprise!
Pattern is beautiful...

Kepanie said...

How interesting you put it in the freezer.
You are so adventurous w/colorwork!

Stacy said...

Wow, that was like you got visit from the yarn fairy! How fun to find yarn you forgot about.

Caffeine Girl said...

I wish my freezer contained such lovely and low-calorie treats!

knitty_kat said...

I LOVE the sweater!!

knitty_kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.