Sunday, March 11, 2012

Poncho Progress


Well, so much for a quick project to finish! I have been working on ponchos for the last few days and have managed to finish the smaller one but I am still knitting away on the larger one. Somehow I thought since it was a child's size it would knit up a lot faster. The fact that it is knit from the top down increasing 4 sts every other round should have been a clue, lol!

Everyday I look at it and think I am almost there just a couple of more inches. Finally, I think I really am at the point were it really does just need another 2" and it will be finished. Hopefully tonight.

3 comments:

Clea Stagnitti said...

The ponchos are so cute but yes, they're a lot of knitting! Great for spring weather though.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

REALLY!?! You thought a poncho would go fast?! It's like a blanket with a whole in the middle for a head to poke through! It's adorable though, and Clea's right, it's the perfect time of year for a poncho!

Kepanie said...

OH boy! Do you have a fun, quick-gratifying project on the side to work on while you work on this vanilla knitting of a poncho? You'll get there!