Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mystery Box

Since Mother's Day is this weekend, I decided to treat myself to some new yarn. (Maybe I should have waited until Sunday to open it but I couldn't!)


This is from craftsy.com Has anyone else ordered their Mystery Box? This is the first time I have and I am impressed!

2 balls of Cascade Kaleidoscope It an acrylic nylon blend, not sure what I will use this for. Maybe kids hat and mitts??

2 skeins of Bijou Spun (teal) This is 75% Yak Down and 25% Bamboo, it is so soft. This will be a small shawl, pattern yet to be decided.

4 balls of cotton (pink) This will be a summer tank that I am thinking of casting on tonight.

And of course the beautiful needles from Lantern Moon.

It is going to be hard not to order the next Mystery Box!

12 comments:

Luv2knit67 said...

I am a member of craftsy too, but how do you order the mystery box?

Mereknits said...

I think that is an awesome idea, treating yourself to yarn for Mother's day.

Kepanie said...

I LOVE how you treated yourself! You are too cute.
Oooh! What a neat idea of a mystery box. You got a great one.

Kepanie said...

Where did you buy that on the Craftsy site BTW?

Caffeine Girl said...

Wow, that does look tempting. Can't think of a better treat for Mothers' Day than yarn!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Never tried a mystery box; I've always been afraid to try! Looks to me like your bravery has been rewarded!

Alyssa said...

I've also been kind of cautious when it comes to any "mystery" gifts! But that one is AWESOME!

Evelyn said...

Every time I have a chance to order a mystery box, I'm always too late! Next time I'll have to jump and not dither. Wha a wonderful treat - have a very happy mother's day!

knitty_kat said...

I have seriously never heard of this before! Nice! I'm so going to have to check this out. BTW, let me know when you are doing beach knitting; @slowlygoing has expressed interest :P

Sandy Keith said...

I am a Craftsy member and have always wondered what was in the mystery box and if it was worth the money. So you've convinced me. Next time they offer it, I'm going to get it. Thanks for the post.

Delusional Knitter said...

I'm a member of Cratsy, but haven't been on a lot. That's very interesting, I may have to check that out!

WildflowerWool said...

I keep checking my emails to see when the next one is available! You can look on the craftsy website under deals and order it from there when they are available. Happy mystery box shopping!