Monday, May 21, 2012

Shawl Progress

Being up at the cottage for the weekend was wonderful! The weather was great; just perfect for walks (with your knitting) and finding a shady spot to sit and knit outside.

Lots of progress was made on the new shawl. Only had to pull out a few rows once and that was when I decided to change the colour I was using. I switched from black to purple and it looks so much better!

Today I am working on the white lace shawl to try to finish the edging by tonight. Happy Knitting!

10 comments:

seeyouat5 said...

Wow! The greens of your shawl and nature are so intense!

Alyssa said...

I always wanted to knit white lace - sometimes I see it at the yarn store and I get the urge to buy it so that I can knit my own wedding veil. Weird fantasy, I know!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Looks so serene and wonderful there! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Kepanie said...

Boy you are fast! What a beautiful place to craft.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I love the colours you're using for your shawl.
I can see why your like the cottage weekend away. It looks very peaceful.

Caffeine Girl said...

Am I the only one who noticed that the color of shawl matches the color of the trees in the background of the next photo? It's one of those amazing intersections of art and nature.

2paw said...

No Caffeine Girl you are not, I thought the same thing, I love the beautiful greens!!

Sara said...

What great pictures!

Mereknits said...

More beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing. The shawl is looking beautiful.
Meredith

Evelyn said...

So I have to ask: how did you get that beautiful shawl up the tree?? : )