Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy Knitting

I have been so busy kntting that I haven't taken time to show you what progress I have been making on my sweater, shawl and scarf.

Here is the Laura and Louise sweater. The back and both fronts are finished. Just needs 2 sleeves which is going to be trickier than it sounds since I am pretty sure I am short on yarn.


This is my almost finished Color Affection shawl. Just working on a 2" edging and it will be done!!!


The third project I am working on is another KAL with some friends. This is the start of a Scruffle. It is a cute ruffley scarf.

6 comments:

2paw said...

Wow, your Colour Affection is looking great, can't wait to see it all complete!!

Frieda said...

Love the colours of your Colour Affection shawl ! Keeping fingers crossed that you don't run out of yarn ...

WildKnitter said...

Looking good! Love the shawl.

Caffeine Girl said...

You have been busy!

I think I'm the only knitter who hasn't started a Color Affection. I'm quite afraid of short rows!

knitty_kat said...

bet that sweater isn't gonna see much action. It's a little melty out there ;)

Kepanie said...

Wowzers! What fine, knitty jugglin' you're doing.