Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tent Sale

I have been waiting all week for the Spinrite tent sale and I wasn't disappointed!

I brought home some Patons Kroy sock yarn, Patons Lace, Sequin, mill ends of Classic Wool and some crochet cotton.
There were also lots and lots of free pattern books and single patterns. It wouldn't take much to convince me to go back again before the sale is over next Saturday!

Even though I have a sweater that I need to be knitting, I couldn't resist starting some swatches with the lace and cotton.
Nothing like new yarn to make you want to cast on new projects!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

6 comments:

Mereknits said...

It sounds like amazing fun. I would be back there in a second.
Hugs,
Meredith

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Sounds like you found some bargains :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Stop tempting me! It's a good thing that tent sale is far away, or my yarn diet would be in serious trouble!

Kepanie said...

My gosh what steals you were able to get! I'm drooling over that huge haul you found.

kgirl said...

the best part about new yarn is casting on immediately, in my opinion :)

thats quite a haul - well done!

knitty_kat said...

Um, you were ALLOWED to go to the tent sale after this? ;) Now I know why Deb thinks you have a store. :D