Friday, August 31, 2012

Yarn Shopping

While this week has been a little slow with actual knitting, it has been busy with yarn shopping!

The Knitting Goddesses went on a road trip to The Needle Emporium's tent sale. This is one sale worth going to! It would have been so easy to come home with three times the amount of yarn that I did buy but I am happy with what I came home with. Noro lace, Noro sock, Noro Vintage, Dale of Norway wool, and some alpaca sock yarn. This should keep me knitting for a while.


9 comments:

Kepanie said...

OMGosh! You've been having SEX?! I'm so jealous...^^ LOL!
I can tell you're a fan of Noro. Are all of them scratchy tho? Didn't know there was a lace line. Interesting!
Can't wait to see what will become of these new additions.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I'm SOOOOO glad I didn't know about that sale. I've already been very bad with my online orders :)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I envy your trip to the tent sale - I've known Julie since I was 7 - Mom use to knit for her- and I always love going. Such killer deals!

Clicky Needles said...

Looks like your stash has been growing a lot over the last few weeks!

Erin Kate said...

Wow, what a haul ! Can't wait to see what it all turns into. : )

LaurieM said...

Ah! I'm jealous of the noro sock yarn. I love that stuff.

Do you mind telling how much you paid for it?

Mereknits said...

You must be in yarn Heaven right now, I know I would be with all those amazing yarn purchases.
Have a great day,
Meredith

knitty_kat said...

You did good lady. Considering the prices & all the lovely stuff there, it was hard to resist it all. BTW, where is the green stuff?

corazenia said...

I went too! And I bought at least 20 balls of wool - now if only I could buy time to knit up all this stuff! :)