Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Busy Afternoon at the Fair!

Yesterday was one of the busiest afternoons at the fair so far. We had lots of people stop by to learn more about knitting and give it a try.

We are busy kntting hats and headbands for a local charity, Keeping Kids Warm, for the homeless youth in London (Ontario). It isn't going to take us long to have lots knit up!

The evenings tend to slow down and the buildings are quieter. I have a feeling the free concerts every night attract most of the people. Tonight is Jo Dee Messina. I may even sneak out to listen for a bit, with my knitting of course.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 comments:

Mereknits said...

I wish I could be right there with you, sitting and knitting sounds perfect to me.
Hugs,
Meredith

Evelyn said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful time!

Alyssa said...

Looks so fun! How many people have you taught to knit?

Kepanie said...

I love how there are young men knitting!