Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quiet at the fair before the gates open....

I love walking around the fair (with my knitting of course) before everyone arrives.
There is something for everyone here. Fun activities for kids like dress the scarecrow. I didn't see any knitted items for the dress up. Maybe I should bring some hats and scarves next year :) There are lots of farm related equipment and animals to see too.

Outside it seems odd to see the rides sitting still and the games not being played. But not for long. There is a long line up of people waiting to get in!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

How fun to be able to walk around and see the sights when it is peacefully quiet. Love that you are taking your knitting around with you.
Have a great day,
Meredith

knitty_kat said...

bahahaha! You are awesome!