Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Knitter's Version of Christmas Shopping

It snowed this morning!

The Christmas season doesn't usually start at our house until Dec 1st but with the snow outside the kids were in the mood to go Christmas shopping.

They shopped. I knit. Since I am knitting most of my gifts this year, my definition of Christmas shopping is taking my knitting to the mall. As we walked by Santa my daughter took a lovely picture of me and my knitting.

Thankully we arrived at the mall early and we were ready to leave as the crowds arrived. It certainly takes away the Christmas spirit when you can't find a parking spot and then you have to line up to pay for your gifts.

I hope everyone's Christmas knitting is on schedule!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

6 comments:

Kepanie said...

Love how you can walk and knit at the same time. I take care of the Xmas gift list this year and have yet to start.

Pumpkin said...

You can walk and knit at the same time? You have skills! I also find it so adorable that you are making gifts at the same time other people are buying them, you are such a rebel : )

Caffeine Girl said...

I suppose I could walk and knit -- but I'd no doubt trip and fall, which would be especially bad if I broke my hand and couldn't knit!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Nope, not on schedule, but why should this year be any different :) We've had flurries here over the last several days but no accumulations yet.

I don't mind snow but I just HATE what it does to my drive on the 401!

2paw said...

I am always amazed at snowy cold Christmases, they're just strange!! I knit in line at the supermarket and waiting in shops too, why waste time???

Erin Kate said...

I love to knit & walk too. : ) I love the color palette you're using !