Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Charity Knitting in Full Swing

In between Christmas knitting, I have been working on charity knitting. I finished the three hats that I found last week. They are just plain hats knit from part balls of acrylic but they will keep someone warm this winter.
My newest project is the Crest of the Wave Baktus scarf knit using Patons Kroy sock yarn. I am really enjoying the simple 12 row pattern. It is a nice change from the stocking stitch afghan.
Happy knitting everyone!

4 comments:

Kepanie said...

Mahalo for joinin' in our KAL!
So wonderful how you've knocked out some charity knitting. I want to do some more this year.
I love how that colorway is knittin' up for your Baktus shawl!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Don't apologize for "just plain hats" - they're lovely colours, they're cute hats and I bet they'll be appreciated :)

Caffeine Girl said...

I so admire those of you who find time for charity knitting. It's on my list of things to do. Really.

Madeleine said...

These are looking absolutely adorable! Yay for charity work! :)