Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hat Knitting

As I have been unpacking over the last couple of weeks, I came across a few more unfinished projects than I would have liked to have found.

These 3 hats were started at the Western Fair in September for charity. The red one is all ready to start the decreases. It is absolutely going to be a man's hat. It's on the big side. The coral hat is getting close to decreasing and the pink hat just has the ribbing finished.

Looks like I have my tv knitting for the next few nights all figured out. Hopefully the next picture is of them all finished.

Happy Knitting!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

5 comments:

Julie said...

The best part about finding WIPs like those hats is that you don't have much to do before they are totally finished, and then you'll have some FOs super quick!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love knitting hats - such a nice satisfy project!

Mereknits said...

Love the hats,
Happy weekend,
Meredith

Minding My Own Stitches said...

How nice to find a WIP just ready for the decreases. So much more inviting!

Kepanie said...

Ditto on what Minding My Own Stitches wrote!