Sunday, November 11, 2012

Yesterday's Fun

I was invited to join some wonderful Knitters at the market for a morning of knitting. While there, I started the decreases for the Crest of the Wave scarf. The rows are getting shorter so hopefully this will be finished in a day or two.

After we were finished knitting I wondered around the market and found where the new book sale was going on. There were lots of knitting books for sale but I showed great restraint.

Then it was off to find some more wire for knitting jewellery then home for more scarf knitting.

A day filled with knitting is my kind of day!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 comments:

Kepanie said...

I love how you have contact w/so many crafters all the time. I hang w/my knitting group once a week which is cool and all but sometimes it'd be nice to get together w/a fellow knitter more.

Pumpkin said...

Ah you are so lucky to have a knitting group! They seem like a great group of people too. Go you resisting the draw of books! I hope you have a great rest of the day.

Mereknits said...

It sounds like the perfect day to me. Love how the scarf is looking.
Have a great week,
Meredith

Caffeine Girl said...

Sounds like a great day! Looking forward to seeing the jewelry!