Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve has always been my favourite night of the year.  This year was no exception.  I spent the evening with family and friends and it was a perfect night.  There was wonderful food, some kissing under the mistletoe ;) Christmas caroling, a candle light Christmas church service and gifts.

I was given this wonderful gift, a candle that looks like a ball of yarn!
I lit the candle but only for a moment, I just couldn't let it burn.

The cat was enjoying a new resting spot,
more gifts were opened,
 
and everyone loved their hand knit gifts
 

and it is snowing.  It is going to be a white Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope everyone has some wonderful family time this Christmas just like we did tonight.

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. Put a small candle in the yarn candle you received and you will never burn down that beautiful yarn candle.
Hugs,
Meredith

Kepanie said...

What a perfect Christmas for you! And that yarn candle is so cool.