Sunday, February 17, 2013

Guest Blogger for Patons Yarn

I received the best surprise on Valentine's Day when I checked my Twitter feed and saw this!

 
 
 
I was the guest blogger on Paton's blog!  I knew it was in the works but didn't know when it would be happening.  This was a much better Valentine present than chocolate or flowers :)
 
You can check it out here at Paton's blog, this is the beginning of a series of guest blog posts that I will be doing over the rest of the year. I can't tell you how excited I am to have been asked to do this.  For all of you Knitters who know me, you know my obsession with Patons Classic Wool and Kroy yarns so blogging for Patons is absolutely amazing!
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh man! Congratulations! :D

Minding My Own Stitches said...

You ARE the biggest fan of Patons Classic Wool so this seems totally appropriate! Glad they recognize your talent!

Mereknits said...

How exciting!!! Good for you.
Hugs,
Meredith

Stacy said...

Congrats! Wow, how wonderful to be chosen as a guest blogger. I'm going to go check it out now.

Kepanie said...

Ho'omaka'i! This is so cool!

Gexton said...

We are producing 100% cotton yarn of several counts ranging from 10/s up to 40/s for knitting and weaving.
yarn exporter in Pakistan
standard textile Mills Pakistan