Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Impromptu Rollercoaster Triangle Scarf KAL

Last Wednesday at the Knitting Goddesses Guild meeting, one of our members was wearing a wonderful scarf knit out of a Noro wool called the Rollercoaster Triangle.  Quite a few of us loved the pattern so she was kind enough to email the pattern (free on Ravelry) to us. 
 
Fast forward 5 days to last night at our Monday night knitting group when much to our surprise, 5 of us pulled out the same project - the Rollercoaster Triangle scarf! (and I know 2 more knitters who have their wool ready to cast on!)
 
It looks like we have an unplanned KAL in progress, lol!  If you are interested in knitting along with us,  you can find the pattern here Rollercoaster Triangle, and I have reposted it on Wildflower Wool's facebook page as well.
 
5 scarves in progress
 
 
I found it easier to write out the 12 row repeat showing the increases and decreases,  It isn't anything fancy but this is what I am carrying around in  my knitting bag to keep track of my rows.
 
 
It's a fun pattern to knit.  If you have a ball of sock yarn in your stash just waiting to be knit into a fun scarf, cast on and join us!


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

that pattern does look like fun! I think I'm going to add it to my queue.

Kepanie said...

How cute that many of you CO for this pattern and busted the projects out and discovered you all were working on it! Great minds think alike.