Thursday, March 28, 2013

Finished!!!!

 
 
I finished my Roller Coaster Triangle scarf the other night.  I can't wait to wear it for Easter this weekend.

Yarn - 1 ball of Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn
Needle - 3.25mm circular needle
Modifications - none
Love of this Pattern - Love it!  I will be knitting more!


As you can see, I used the entire ball except for this tiny bit.



This scarf was fun to knit and is the perfect pattern for that one ball of sock yarn you don't want to knit into socks.  The pattern is super easy to knit so this makes it a great project to carry with you and pull out to knit where ever you are.

4 comments:

Mereknits said...

It is the perfect Easter scarf.
Hugs,
Meredith

Kepanie said...

You did real good on getting bang out of your buck for this! Great job.

Caffeine Girl said...

I hadn't seen that pattern yet. It is perfect in Noro!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Looks gorgeous! The Noro really makes it!