Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today's Patterns

Wednesday's Free Pattern is the Infinitude Scarf.  I love these scarves that can be wrapped around as a double cowl or left single as a long scarf.


I also found a pattern to purchase that I wanted to share with you.  The designer is Torirot's Designs and I have been following her blog forever.  You all know that I love fair isle knitting and I love flowers so this pattern is a winner for me.  Earlier today this pattern was on Ravelry's Hot Right Now List (congratulations!).  If you love colour work, take a look at this Blomekrans Vest


Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

That is an amazing vest. Way beyond me.

Pumpkin said...

Infinity scarves are wonderful. They are a joy to knit and always look great!

Kepanie said...

I love a good, infinity scarf. I seriously need to make one for myself.

torirot said...

Thanks for sharing!

The blomekrans knitalong is starting on May 15th!

http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/torirot-design/2542458/1-25#17