Monday, May 6, 2013

The Knitter's Frolic

Two weekends ago a group of us from the Knitting Goddesses Guild took a road trip to the Knitter's Frolic in Toronto.

This was the first time I had been able to make it to this show and what can I say about having 60 knitting vendors all under one roof except amazing!

There was lots and lots of shopping available,



we were able to eat our lunch outside and enjoy the warm Spring weather and show off our morning purchases,
 
and this is the yarn that I came home with.  It was a great way to spend a Saturday :)
 

3 comments:

Kepanie said...

Wow wee! What a haul. Pls let us know how you like that Kauni yarn. I've been fingering that at the LYS but it's very wooly to me which I usually associate with scratchiness?

Caffeine Girl said...

Great stash enhancement!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Looks like a great bunch of yarns you picked up! The weather was perfect, wasn't it?!