Saturday, June 29, 2013

Finished on Time!!

 
I finished my scarf  by the deadline on Friday! 
 
Another Knitter and I knit this scarf during the month of June.  So here we are showing off our finished scarves at The Wool Boutique's knit night.
 
This was a really fun pattern designed by the talented Lucy Neatby.
 


Pattern - Fishtail Scarf
Yarn - Kauni sport weight
Needles - 3.5mm circular


Here is an in progress picture that shows the colour of my scarf better than the top picture.  This was a fun pattern to knit and I will be making more of these for sure.

Marjorie and I each have close to 50 grams of wool left over so our next challenge is to knit ourselves a pair of fingerless mitts to match our new scarf.  Wish us luck.  There will be pictures in a few weeks.


4 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

LOVE this scarf! It might be enough to sway me from my determination not to knit scarves :)

Alyssa said...

Wow, I would have thought that the pattern was crochet, can't believe it's knit! That's pretty cool.

crazydazy said...

what a lovely scarf, very unusual pattern, alison

Kepanie said...

Fun scarves for this summer!