Thursday, October 31, 2013

Charity Knitting

With the cold weather fast approaching it is the perfect time to start thinking about knitting a few items for charity.  The Thursday afternoon knitting group that I belong to is knitting for a charity that supports the Children's Aid Society.

These are the start of my contribution.


These wrist warmers are knit sideways and are so simple.  Here is my pattern - all 4 rows of it.

Yarn - 100g worsted weight yarn
Needle - 4.5mm (US 7)

Cast on 30 sts
Knit in Garter Stitch for 7"
Cast off
Sew side seam leaving an opening for the thumb



4 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

What a great pattern for beginners! And very thoughtful for charity knitting.

Kepanie said...

I like how simplicity can have great end results.

Mereknits said...

I would love some mitts, this is a great , easy pattern.
Thank you,
Meredith

linda said...

Thank you for this it is a great charity knit, love your blog, found you through Meredith, I am your latest follower, would love to have you visit me at http://lindacraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/