Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Yarn

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that some knitting needles and yarn found its way under your Christmas tree this year!  I was lucky enough to receive this BEAUTIFUL skein of fingering weight alpaca. 



I did a little yarn shopping for me too :)


Some random balls of yarn and beads that were on sale,

 
some lace weight merino and silk to make a sweater from the Malabrigo pattern book,
 


 
while out Christmas shopping I fell in love with this book and just had to have it!
 
 

But not to worry, along with all the shopping there has been some knitting done too.  This 1x1 rib hat is almost finished for a new charity that our Monday night knitting group is knitting for.

 

3 comments:

Kepanie said...

Some great finds there. Good for you on treating yourself.

Mereknits said...

You can never have too much yarn, and of course you deserve to buy yourself lovely yarny things.
Hugs,
Meredith

Caffeine Girl said...

Lovely gifts. I'm glad I'm not the only self-gifter!