Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One more gift finished!

This knitted gift is as easy as they can get.  These fingerless mitts knit up in just hours in simple garter st.  I blogged about them here which tells you my "pattern".
 

 
These are a gift for my Son who insists on texting no matter what the weather is like. The Mom in me is feeling a little bit better knowing that at least 3/4 of his hand will be warm :)


They were quick to wrap too!  I hope everyone else's Christmas knitting is on schedule!!

3 comments:

Sanja T said...

Very thoughtful. I especially like the packaging.

Love of Cuteness

Yarn-Madness said...

These are lovely! Mitts are such great gifts - quick to make, and still some handmade love!

Mereknits said...

I made two air from your pattern and love them.
Hugs,
Meredith