Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Project Update

I only have a tiny bit of progress to report.  My big plans for knitting and watching football on Sunday didn't really happen.  We ended up having family and friends over for supper so I spent most of the afternoon cooking and baking.  It did end up being the perfect Sunday night supper so the lack of knitting time was well worth it.
 

 
I did manage to start the colour work on both the mitten and the sweater.  The sweater is going to sit unknit most of this week.  My goal is to get the mitten finished by Thursday but I'm already behind on the number of rows I wanted to finish each night.  Please send me good knitting vibes because I think I'm going to need them, lol!


5 comments:

Kepanie said...

You go on your color work kick!

Catherine said...

yes you can do it! Positive thoughts winging your way (not least because I would love to see how that colour work develops on your mitten)

linda said...

Both projects are looking good, I love your colour choices. :)

kathy b said...

I love your color choices and your stitches are very very even. Positivity your way!

Caffeine Girl said...

It seems to me that you are getting quite a bit done!