Saturday, January 18, 2014

Slow Start

January has gotten off to a slow start with both knitting and blogging.  I have lots on the needles and even more waiting to be cast on but not much has been cast off.  I am hoping to get back on track this weekend by working on these two projects.

 
This is the start of a fair isle sweater
 

and this is the start of mitten number 2. These are the last 2 project in the Patons Next Steps Eight Fair Isle knitting pattern book.

Tomorrow is a football watching day (go Patriots!!) which means that it is also a knitting day so I am hoping to make lots of progress.

3 comments:

Kepanie said...

I like the colors of the wool.

Mereknits said...

Sorry about your Patriots, I am a Payton Manning fan, but would rather the Packers be in the final game.
Hugs,
Meredith

Caffeine Girl said...

I love the colors for your sweater. It will be fun to watch it knit up!