Sunday, April 13, 2014

It Feels Like Spring!!

Saturday was a beautiful warm Spring day that just made me want to go for a walk along the river.

Winter could still be found in a few places but if you look closely, you can see water droplets falling from this pile of snow!!

 

 There were a few signs of Spring to be found.
 
 
 

When I arrived back home 1 1/2 hours later I was ready to sit and knit for the evening.  I was thinking of starting a pair of socks but ended up working on my lace shawl for the night.  Slowly it is getting longer. Almost half finished.

 
I hope everyone is finding time to enjoy this wonderful Spring weather!

4 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

I'm sorry that you still have snow! Although, we're supposed to get some tonight!

The shawl is gorgeous.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Your shawl is going to be beautiful!

Kepanie said...

That looks like a pretty lace pattern.

Delusional Knitter said...

I think its finally past the point here where it will not drop to freezing again. We just got pansies the other day - those can survive a few cold nights.