Thursday, May 15, 2014

Baby Tea Leaves

I'm able to blog again!  My computer troubles seem to be fixed so be prepared for some catch up blogging!
 
Baby knitting is something that I haven't done a lot of in the past. But this Spring and Summer has brought about a lot of new babies so I thought it was time to find a "go to" baby sweater pattern.  I think I've found it. 
 

Pattern - Baby Tea Leaves
Yarn - Patons Beehive Baby Sport
Needles - 3.75mm and 3.5mm
Size - 6-12 months
Modifications - knit the body a little longer

This cute sweater is knit from the top down with no seams and I think it would be fine to be knit for either a boy or a girl.  I will definitely be knitting this pattern again.



4 comments:

DropStitchChris said...

I really like this sweater too…I have saved it but not made it yet. Great colour too!

Catherine said...

it's a sweet pattern, I love the detail on the yoke

Frieda said...

OMG , that baby tea leaves sweater is beyond adorable ! I love the yarn and the buttons are perfect and just so cute ,very nice ....

Delusional Knitter said...

Very cute.