Friday, June 13, 2014

Tonight is a Night for Problem Solving!

Happy Friday!  I hope that everyone has had a productive knitting week.  It's been fairly slow here this week on the knitting front but I did manage to finish a pair of men's socks that have been on the needles for quite a while.


I'm hoping to step up the amount of knitting time this weekend.  I pulled this sweater out of the corner in the living room where all my set aside WIPs seem to get placed.  I had been knitting quite quickly on this No Pattern Sweater until I reached the armhole shaping and it came to a complete stop as I have to do some more measuring and math before I continue.  Since it seems like I've found my excitement again for knitting this sweater it's the first project I'm going to tackle tonight.


This is the second project for tonight.


This is a fairly easy lace pattern to knit and one that I use in my learn to knit lace classes.  You know, the classes where I talk about the helpfulness of life lines.  What is that saying - Do as I say; not as I do..... note the lack of life line in my knitting.  Also note there is a zig without a zag in the pattern that needs to be pulled back to were the needle is :(  This project found its way to the corner too for a while.

But no more, tonight is the night to tackle these forgotten projects, get them back on track and back into my knitting bag to be finished!

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

Your knitting is beautiful and that lace sure does not look simple.
Hugs,
Meredith