Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Long Weekend Vacation

The end has come to another long weekend.  What a great time we had!  The weather was perfect for lots of hiking and exploring caves which did cut into my knitting time but I'm not complaining.  We had a wonderful 3 days with almost the whole family.  Want to see some of what we did?

There was lots of great food!
 

There was a birthday
There was lots of hiking


Amazing views



We explored some caves
 

This is me hoping that I can climb back down without breaking anything!


I did manage to fit in a little moebius knitting
 

And the weekend ended with fireworks on the beach

3 comments:

Brian Baker said...

Great pics, Louise! Glad to hear you guys all had such a good time!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Wow! Great photos and you're right, the food looks amazing!

Caffeine Girl said...

You Californians are so lucky. So much beauty so nearby!