Friday, December 19, 2014

One day late....but finished!

The sock is finished! I didn't meet my self imposed deadline of Wednesday night; I finished shaping the toe in the wee hours of the morning last night (Thursday) but it's finished and I'm super happy about it!


It would have been finished the night before but I got distracted by this new project.  My daughter asked me to go see a movie with her so I needed a new project suitable for movie theater knitting.  I grabbed a needle and yarn, cast on during the previews and knit away on this broken rib scarf. 

I'm not sure about the fate of this scarf.  Even though it is a rib stitch the edges are still curling.  I have a feeling it will be ripped out. 

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

Good for you getting the sock completed and the scarf started.
Hugs,
Meredith