Monday, March 23, 2015

Odds and Ends

Between feeling under the weather and not having the energy for any elaborate knitting and having this urge to use up all the small balls of cotton that I've had around for what seems like forever, this is what my knitting has been for the last few days. 


 These little odds and ends have randomly become useful dishclothes. I've been knitting one a day and haven't even started to make a dent in my cotton stash but regardless I am feeling productive seeing my pile of finished dishcloths grow and it is a good feeling to know that all these little balls that would have otherwise remained unknit have a purpose now :)

This is probably my least favourite as the colours are totally random so I'm not sure why this was the one I took a picture of, lol.  I guess this proves why I'm only attempting dishcloths right now and nothing more complicated!  Better pictures to come!

No comments: