Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Yup, totally jinxed the weather

If you read yesterday's blog you'll remember that I tempted fate by bringing out my light weight Spring shawls.  Bad idea.  This is what we woke up to this morning.  More snow.


Since I had no plans first thing in the morning I bundled up and decided to go for a morning walk and enjoy the snow.

Last night on my walk I was excited to see signs of Spring with these flowers starting to grow.  This is the same picture taken this morning.  No flowers in sight.  It's amazing how the weather can change so drastically in 12 hours.

There is something to be said for getting out before everyone else and being able to enjoy the quietness, listen to the birds and watch the snow fall.

And of course take some fun pictures




 

 Then it was time to head indoors to warm up my hands and sit and knit for a bit on a new project with this yarn.  I'll show you a picture and share the pattern link with you tomorrow.




1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Well - you might have jinxed - but it's a darn pretty jinx!

No snow here - it's actually suppose to be quite warm today!