Monday, April 13, 2015

Stripes of course

If you have been reading for the last while, you'll know that I've had this obsession to reduce the amount of dishcloth cotton I have in my stash.  You might also remember this picture from a few weeks ago when I was organizing a basket of finished shawls, scarves etc. and I found this yarn in the bottom of the basket.


 If you look closely at the picture above, right in the middle, what do you see?



Yup, more dishcloth cotton!!  You know that saying one step forward, two steps back.  That's how I'm feeling.  I'm starting to think these balls multiply on their own lol!  So, how do you go about knitting up four part balls? 

A variety of stripe patterns was my choice and I was able to use every inch of all four balls.


After giving away all the other dishcloths I've knit, I decided to keep one for myself and promptly put it to use :)



2 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

I am always impressed by people who knit through entire balls. You end up making such creative things!

Mereknits said...

I love the stripes and you are dong a great job using up the yarn. Great idea.
Hugs,
Meredith