Monday, May 18, 2015

Crutch Covers in Progress

I spent a bit of time last night winding mini skeins into balls so I would be ready to knit today.  They look kind of pretty just sitting on the coffee table don't they?  


One of my Knitting friends came over for a visit this afternoon with her daughters.  The girls picked me some flowers from their Mom's garden :)


I've spent the evening watching TV (has anyone else been following The Voice?) and I started my crutch covers.  Nothing fancy just garter stitch.  I'm playing around with the idea of adding some embroidery embellishing as well.  My embroidery always looks better in my mind then the finished project does so we will see how it goes!  Check back tomorrow for the finished product.


1 comment:

Mereknits said...

I have been watching The Voice, I love the show but was so sad when India got voted off. Take good care of yourself.
Meredith