Thursday, May 28, 2015

What a day.....

I had an appointment to have my broken ankle X-rayed this afternoon and had all good news (no surgery!!!) From there we went home to wait for a home care nurse to give me my scheduled injection (only one more of those left!!). Then my Mom had a spell and passed out not once but twice so off to the emergency room we went! I'm not tempting fate by picking up my knitting tonight. I hate to think what would happen with a knitting needle that would send us back to the ER. I'll just spend the rest of the evening reading about intarsia knitting and thinking about these socks. I'll knit tomorrow.

3 comments:

elleberry said...

Hope your mom is okay! Those socks look beautiful :-)

Tina said...

Beautiful socks! Hope all is ok.

Caffeine Girl said...

Oh, no! What a day. I am so glad you don't need surgery. Two years ago I broke my leg near the ankle and needed surgery. It is a LONG recovery.