Friday, June 19, 2015

Pretty Girl Scarf Photo Shoot

The multi coloured scarf is finished, ends are darned in and the fringe is added.

Pattern - Pretty Girl Scarf by Wildflower Wool
Yarn - 12 colours of odds and ends of sport weight Patons Astra
Needle - 3.75 mm
Finished Size - 5" x 60" (not counting fringe)
Stitch - seed stitch in various widths
Fringe - 5 strands of yarn each cut 8 1/2" long

This was a fun and easy scarf to knit. It's super colourful and is a great stash buster.

I'm hoping to knit more of these scarves so I can donate them at Christmas to either the children's hospital or the women's shelter for my charity knitting project this year. I'll write up the pattern and share it for free for anyone who would like to knit scarves for their local charity.

Thanks to my model for braving a chilly evening so we could get some fun pictures.

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

It is a beauty, and so is your model.
Hugs,
Meredith