Sunday, June 14, 2015

Yarn Swapping

Yesterday at our Knit In Public Day we did a yarn swap.  It was just like Christmas we each picked a gift bag and unwrapped some new to us yarn!  I got two new balls of Patons Stretch Sock yarn and believe it or not this is a colour that is not already in my stash.  I'm so excited about my new yarn that I cast on for a pair of socks already :)


Isn't the colour great?  I think it's just perfect for summer sock knitting.


I have to admit that I love it when the yarn has a name and I love it even more if I like the yarn name.  These balls are named Sugar.  I like the name :)


2 comments:

Andi said...

What a fun idea to swap yarn. I do think you scored some beautiful summery yarn. :)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I have a pair of socks out of that yarn (different colour) and while I'm not fond of knitting with cotton - they are one of my fave pairs of socks!