Monday, July 13, 2015

I've Got A Plan

It's Monday, I've got the whole week ahead of me and I've got a plan to get a lot of knitting done on these three projects!

You've seen them all before, the blue cabled mitt, the pink herringbone sock and the newest project the Color It Plaid shawl.  I think I accidently called it the Color Me Plaid shawl in another post, sorry if you looked it up on Ravelry and couldn't find it.  


I knit  on all three projects today.  The mitten has its thumb markers added and the gusset stitch increases started, the sock is closer to the toe and the shawl has a few more increases done.


And wouldn't you know it, just when I had all the small balls of dishcloth cotton sorted, look what I found.  I swear this stuff multiplies on its own.


2 comments:

Andrea @ This Knitted Life said...

More cotton!?! How did you collect it all? I hope you have a fantastic week of knitting!

Carrie Douglas said...

I love it when the universe gives me a treasure like that! Surprise!!