Friday, July 17, 2015

Lopi Love :)

Remember a few days ago I declared my love of Lopi wool when I found 4 balls of it and decided that if I was running out of space in my new knitting room I would destash a silk blend before the Lopi?

Well, just imagine how excited I was when I opened this tote!


I was expecting to find some worsted weight acrylic.  Instead this is what I found.  Talk about being very pleasantly surprised; an over filled tote of ALL Lopi!  It immediately went upstairs to its new home :)

I have had plans to knit a Lopi cardigan for the last few winters.  I think it would make a great fall project.  I can knit the sweater and dream of the trip I hope to take to Iceland in the near future.

5 comments:

Mereknits said...

Who could resist all of that beautiful yarn?
Hugs,
Meredith

tunnizze creation said...

Irresistible yarns! Luxurious!!!

Alafoss Wool Store said...

Wow nice stash :) This must be from "few" years ago :)

If you need more yarn or different colors, you know where to find us at www.alafoss.is

Thanks for sharing this picture with us.

kgirlknits said...

What a lovely surprise to find! It will make a beautiful cardigan, definitely :)

kgirlknits said...

What a lovely surprise to find! It will make a beautiful cardigan, definitely :)