Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Night Fun

Today must have been the hottest day of the summer so far.  It was super hot but that didn't stop the Knitters from coming out to sort through the yarn that I had decided to part with and giving it a new home.  It feels great to have cleared out some space in my yarn room and to know that other Knitters went away happy with all their new yarn.

Between the heat and all of the yarn sorting that I've been doing, I was exhausted tonight.  So, this is how I decided to spend my Saturday night; in front of the TV, with ice cream and my knitting.  Hope you are all managing to stay cool!




3 comments:

Brian Baker said...

Hey, kudos for being able to part with some of your stash! The early part of the evening was spent at the reunion, and some ice cream was eaten, as well, during the last part!

Mereknits said...

You have been working hard so you deserved a treat.
Hugs,
Meredith

steph said...

Brilliant!!! The ice cream drops your body temperature so you aren't so hot knitting with wool. WHY HAVEN"T I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE??????