Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Finished Pennant

My Pennant is finished!  At first glance this just looks like a garter stitch scarf but if you look closer you'll see that it has an I-cord edging on both sides and is finished off with an I-cord cast off.  All of this I-cord gives it a very nice finish.  The Designer has you knit in 4 keyholes which give you a variety of ways to wear this scarf.

wide end of the scarf worn in the front

narrow edge worn at the front
end of the scarf wove through 2 holes
 
side view of the picture above

scrunched up close around your neck with the end through one hole

keyholes knit into the scarf

This is one versatile scarf!

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Its perfect!
Hugs,
Meredith

peacefullyknitting.com said...

I love it !

kathy b said...

I love the color you knit it up with