Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Three Girls at the Cottage

This past weekend was our annual girls getaway weekend at the cottage.

A group selfie on the beach

There was some shopping

Lots of yummy food

A good selection of old movies

Some of us played in the sand

and built stone gnomes

there were shadow pictures taken

some sillier than others :)

and of course LOTS of knitting

I worked on my sweater and a hat.


 Bye, for another year (can you see our faces :D )

It was a great weekend spent with wonderful friends.  We knit, walked, laughed and relaxed for four whole days.  Already looking forward to next year ladies! 



7 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Oh I really like the sand pictures! Is that a Charlie's Angels one?

Andrea @ This Knitted Life said...

What great fun! Girl trips are the absolute best.

Caffeine Girl said...

I am just plain jealous! I can't imagine a more fun weekend!

kathy b said...

Great fun. Thanks for showing us the wild time! Glad you got to knit

Brian Baker said...

Love all the pics, especially the first one, and love the idea of the three of you getting together like this every year!

DropStitchChris said...

What a great post Louise! Great pictures too…so glad you 3 wild and crazy girls have this time every year!!

Mereknits said...

I looks like it was a fabulous time.
Hugs,
Meredith