Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tuffy

I had a great afternoon visiting and knitting at a friends house.  She moved not long ago so we also spent some time in her yarn room sorting bags and totes of yarn.  We came across this full box of Briggs and Little wool.  Most of it is Tuffy an 80% wool 20% nylon chunky weight in various colours.


After a quick think, she decided that this was something she wouldn't knit so we decided on a mutually beneficial deal.  We would swap yarn.  


I would get to bring home this wonderful rustic wool that I just love and I'll return her box filled with yarn that I think she will love - probably sock yarn.  It's a win for everyone!

5 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Knitter friends are the best friends!

Dizzy said...

I agree, it's great having friends who share your passions. My knitting pals give me some of the best ideas for patterns, too!

Seajaes said...

What will you make?

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Hmm, I have three skeins of Heritage (I think) that I'll never knit. I should send them to you!!

Mereknits said...

That is a perfect idea!
Hugs,
Meredith